We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will list these changes in the updates section of the policy. By reading this information and visiting the site, you agree that you understand that customers will not be personally notified when this policy changes.
Information Collected by NestorBird:
This site may collect information in many ways. This information includes:
1. Personal identifying information like your name, address, email, phone number, age, gender, and other personal data.
2. Server data related to the IP address you used to visit the NestorBird website or mobile app, which includes your address, browser, OS, access time, and site activity.
3. Financial information related to your orders, including your payment method and identifying payment information. We rarely store financial information collected on our site for transaction purposes. This precise information gets sent directly to our payment processors, such as Amazon or PayPal, and others linked to our privacy policies.
4. Social network data, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube permissions and user information from other networks, provided you log into our site using one of these media sites.
5. Mobile device information, such as your device ID, model, and location, if you use our site by accessing it through our mobile app.
How Do We Use This Information?
NestorBird uses information collected to:
• Manage your account information
• Customize ads
• Deliver promotions
• Email your account confirmation
• Manage purchases and payments
• Increase site efficiency
• Notify you of updates
• Offer new products
• Monitor and prevent theft
• Request your customer feedback
• Resolve account disputes
• Respond to your service requests
Generally, your information stays on our site. However, below, we have listed the situations that may require us to share the information we collect from you:
• When required by law, such as for fraud protection
• With our third-party providers for payment processing and hosting
• With your consent for marketing purposes
• When you post comments on the site
• To our advertisers, affiliates, and partners
Cookies, Trackers, and Online Ads
In addition, third-party software provides ads for our site for marketing campaigns. These programs have access to tracking technology to optimize your ad experience. Website analytics may also be used to track users and remarket our NestorBird and mobile apps. We do not give these vendors access to your personal information.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites through policies, ads, and other non-affiliated links. Once you leave our site, we are no longer responsible for how your information is collected and disclosed.
We take technical and administrative precautions to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee its safety against all types of fraud or misuse. If you provide personal information, we cannot verify its total security against all types of interception.
Some browsers offer Do-Not-Track settings to prevent any information from being distributed. Since these settings have not been legally established as standard practice, we [do/do not acknowledge] these settings.
You may review or change your account settings, including contact information, anytime. You may remove most of your data if you wish to delete your account. However, some identifying information will be retained to prevent fraud. You may also opt out of emails and other correspondences from our site anytime.
NestorBird Private Limited
F-468, 8B Industrial Area, Sector 74,
Pin Code: 140307
Contact No.: +91-9878990102