HubSpot Email Marketing
Email campaigns are a critical component of your inbound strategy. They allow you to increase traffic to your website, convince contacts to take a specific action and raise brand awareness.
The first marketing Email was sent in 1978, resulting in $13 million in sales and launching. since then, This has become one of the most widely used Marketing channels. Email isn't as glamorous as other newer channels like texting and social, But it is an effective approach to establish an owned audience that produces results.
As businesses continue to embrace Digital Transformation, Developing a good Email marketing strategy may help your Company stand out and deliver value, Converting more leads into customers.
In this post, we'll go over how to create an Email campaign utilizing HubSpot tools so that you can provide a helpful and human experience that delivers effective outcomes for your organization.
What precisely is an Email Marketing campaign?
Email Marketing is the process of sending emails to your target audience and consumers. An Email Marketing campaign is a set of emails sent to recipients over a set period with a single purpose in mind.
Set a Goal
Setting goals allows you to determine the success of your Email Marketing. Consider why you're doing this Email campaign. Whatever it is, Identifying a goal is critical because it will influence the types of Emails you send, The frequency with which you send them and the segment of contacts to whom you send these Emails.
Setting a SMART objective involves the following steps:
- Consider your Email Marketing campaign's objectives.
- Use this template to help you fine-tune your SMART goal.
Manage Your Contact Database
Contact management is a technique that focuses on using a Software application, such as HubSpot, to conveniently store and source a contact's information, such as their Name, Engagement history, Email information, and more. You should ensure that your contact database is well-organized and tidy so that your staff can simply trace each contact's relationship with your company.
Steps for contact management:
- Get all your contacts into HubSpot.
- Ensure your contacts have opted-in to receive Emails from you.
- Regularly audit your database and remove stale contacts.
Segment Your Contacts
One of the most crucial elements in developing an effective Email Marketing plan is segmentation. You want to ensure that the right information is delivered to the right people at the right time. This implies you're getting data to help you understand who that individual is and where they are in the buyer's journey.
Consider how you may structure your connections to assist you in reaching the goal of your Email campaign. You can use data points like these: Age, Location, Interests, Behaviours, Product purchases, App usage, Subscription levels and Event attendance. If the existing HubSpot properties do not cover all of the data points you require, You can create custom properties to satisfy your specific business requirements.
Create Highly-Targeted and Personalized Emails
Personalization entails more than simply including the recipient's first name in your Email. You want to start a conversation with your Email subscribers by giving them relevant material and providing value.
Personalization steps for Emails:
- Begin by ensuring that you are gathering data or that your staff are entering data that allows you to personalize Emails (for example, a contact's location, Poducts connected with a deal or ticket status).
- Create Emails that address a major issue that your recipients are facing.
- Throughout, adhere to Email design best practices. Be concise, adhere to your brand rule and incorporate eye-catching visual content.
Select the Delay Between Email Sends
It is critical to specify a delay between Email sends so that the receiver can interact with the material before getting the next Email in the series. "So, what's the magic number of days to wait between email sends?" you may wonder. It depends, is the answer? It is determined by your objectives, your persona's behaviours and habits, the content of the email, and other factors. You can use HubSpot's workflows tool to specify delays between email dispatches by performing the following actions:
- Delay for a predetermined amount of time: Choose a delay time in Days, Hours, or Minutes.
- Defer a workflow till a specific day or time: Use this action to send an Email at a certain time and/or day of the week.
- Organize your process actions around a specific date or contact date: Set this type of workflow to execute tasks based on a given date. This is ideal for Email advertising preceding or succeeding a scheduled event.
Test Your Marketing Emails
When we say test your Marketing Emails, we mean two things:
- Send a test version of your Marketing Email to yourself or a team member before you send out the Email to your contacts.
- A/B test your Marketing Emails.
Analyze Email Performance
Email Marketing strategies require significant time and work to plan and execute. Analyzing Email performance will help you understand why some Emails are more successful than others and which activities produce the best outcomes.
In HubSpot's Email tool, There are three basic approaches to investigating performance:
- Evaluate the efficacy of an Email sent: View the performance statistics for a single Email.
- Analyze the performance of your Email: Examine the details of an Email Marketing campaign's performance.
- Email Marketing statistics sources: Examine the number of visits, contacts, and customers generated by your Email Marketing activities.